Selling all my Blaster stuff!!!

methanol_junkie

Mar 29, 2009
Coweta,ok
so like the title says im gettin rid of all of it

i have a 3mm stroker 240cc motor with 2 carbs one ftz alky carb and a airstryker carb reg vitos head and hemi head needs a new clutch but i will throw in a tusk clutch kit if i get what im looking for. it also has boyeson reeds and a reed spacer. not real sure what a motor like this goes for so even if your not interested give me some ideas what i should ask for it

ftz drag pipe looks good has a scrape on the bottom of the pipe - 200

i have 2 frames - make offer on them

3 sets of a arms - make offer

fmf fatty and silencer - 150

bottom end dont know anything about it got it in a trade and havent touched it since - 100

i have a lot of stock parts so if looking for anything lemme know

you'll need more than a couple hundred for that motor, im thinkin in the 6 - 800 dollar range bro, depending on compression,

i was thinkin about 700. its basically brand new the crank has less than 4 hours on it and the big bore prolly has about 8 hours on it. someone buy it! my yfz needs a p&p!!

i also have banshee front shocks a honda 450r rear shock front aluminum wheels and im finding more and more as i clean lol

fmf fatty is pending

damn wish i was close enough to pick up those front rims.. i got a line on some free aluminum rears but it would look super geh with painted front steelies.. oh well, you got any nice reeds for sale?

i will ship the front wheels they have razr front tires on them maybe half tread. i get a great deal on shipping through work. no reeds sold them on my last clean out sorry bud

700 shipped for the motor!!! i need this thing gone my little brother is starting to show some interest in bikes but he want something like a trailblazer and im trying to get him something