Scumbags

ChrisZx7

May 15, 2012
Rochester, Ny
Lastnight, some guys (2 i think?), lit a house fire few miles from my house. Then when the volunteer firefighters showed up, they opend fire. Killed 2 fireman, and wounded 2. I think they caught 1 guy already.

WHAT THE f*ck IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

thats uck fupped !!!!!

i hope they catch them all, have a public lynching on x-mas night and stick burning yule logs up their azzes !!!

found out one of the volunteer fire man was a office for PD. Sad he died, but that dude f*cked with me nonstop for no reason my whole teens.

That sucks for their families. I know one of my girlfriends cousins was killed two days ago in a car accident. The worst part about it was it was intentional and the guy admitted to it. He parked his car at the top of a hill and was waiting for someone to hit it. Ill probably be gone off of here alot thursday.

That sucks for their families. I know one of my girlfriends cousins was killed two days ago in a car accident. The worst part about it was it was intentional and the guy admitted to it. He parked his car at the top of a hill and was waiting for someone to hit it. Ill probably be gone off of here alot thursday.

Sorry to hear that man!

We are living in strange times. My prayers go out to all the families.
On a side note,"They"...(our government,main stream media,etc) is sure pushing for the destruction of the second amendment. Banning/out lawing guns will not stop this type of activity. People,unfortunetly will find another way to kill other people. Back in the 70's in Reno,NV,a woman named "Priscilla Ford" ran over people on the side walks in down town reno with here cadillac,on thanks giving day, killing 6 and injuring 23. I remember that one.

Wow, I didn't know this happened so close to a BF member. I saw it on the news the other day. Just sad. We firefighters have enough on our hands trying to size-up a fire when arriving on scene. Let alone having to worry about being gunned down. RIP Brothers.