resent COOL pic's

20+ years of polishing and still sometimes i am amazed from start to finish looks like a TURD when you start and shines like a DIAMOND when you are finished!

not the biggest fan of polished parts.......but I must say some really good work man. If I was a fan I'd send my sh*t to you...is the R&S polishing a full-time gig or something you do on the side........it looks excellent btw

It is a side job that i have been doing for years, since i was in collage. I origionaly was a painter in a aluminum boat mfg co and we did all the polishing in the paint dep. it has just grown over the years to more than a side gig, sometimes more than i can handle and have to tun away business. It is the busy season right now!!!

lookin good bro. Yeah i am doin the same type stuff on the side. but it has't really taken off yet. And i've been pretty lazy lately. lol

stay at it it really takes a while to build up clientel, i have been doing it for a long time and now have 5 bike shops that send business my way as well as 3 machine shops. I lost Chozen performance a couple years ago when the new owner closed it, I did all their polishing for quite some time.
just get your work out their and show people what you can do. GOOD LUCK!!