Rep Power/Rep points?

if someone helps you out or makes a good post... share the rep points.

if theyre a total ass and do nothing but argue, fight, and piss you off... give them some red boxes.

i gave you a rep point to start you out. its kinda weird how it works un less you've had on given to you you cant give points. and you also dont get points for things such as how long you've been a member or how many posts you've had. but anyway now you have one to start you out

i gave you a rep point to start you out. its kinda weird how it works un less you've had on given to you you cant give points. and you also dont get points for things such as how long you've been a member or how many posts you've had. but anyway now you have one to start you out

thanks..So bascialy i get points for helping people that wanna give them and such As Valhalla stated?.or just making good post?

ruthless_one3k!!!!!!!

Silent Bob is my best most favorite guy. Sometimes i just stare at your avator and whatch him rock out. Can i have a rep point??

how do u know who gives u points i had none and now i think i have 7 out of no where i dont kno i got them but how can we also give them for someone helping u out?