Rebuild of the blastersaurus

Sadly I don't have any more projects that involve a motor. I will be starting on my basement after these are done.

Sadly I don't have any more projects that involve a motor. I will be starting on my basement after these are done.

You mean the basement you started before these? lol

I really wish i had something with half the work that has...

Does this mean you will be the new blaster godfather?

No I can't take credit for that. I took a bike that already had frame and suspension geometry designed. I basically am putting my spin on the bike. I REALLY like the way it is turning out. I hope my some likes quads because I can't imagine ever selling these bikes!

You mean the basement you started before these? lol

I really wish i had something with half the work that has...

Does this mean you will be the new blaster godfather?

He is "Blastersaurus's" step dad. So i guess we can call him "Stepfather"®.... He is taking mighty good care of it. Definitely in the right hands..

Flywheel came back from Ken. I got the wrong wheels in the mail. I ordered beadlocks and they sent me standard. I will be shipping them back tomorrow.

I think so. My invoice said I payed for beadlocks and they sent me standard ones. Just gonna postpone powder coating for a week.

Always something. I spend more time waiting for parts from big companies. Free shipping 3 weeks later.

I think I am going to shave it down a little, kinda like a drag seat. My banshee seat is a lot shorter and plenty comfortable. I think the center of gravity is going to be really high on these bikes and every little bit will help.