Rear Brake Woes

DartSwinger

Aug 9, 2009
I just picked up a Blaster from my best friend. Its beat to sh*t. The previous owner took off all the rear brakes, even the rotor and rotor carrier. I wouldnt mind doing the hydro setup with a shee axle. I dont know if I'll need the hydro blaster axle carrier though. Besides the caliper, lines, m/c, and rotor, what all do I need? And does anyone have a line on some parts, like a stem and shee axle and stuff mentioned above, because it wont let me post in the wanted section. Thanks Ya'll

to post in the wanted section just pay 10 bucks to be a supporting member and then you will be able to post in the wanted section or i think if you get like 500 post you can also put up for wanted stuff but if your not wanting to spend the 10 bucks I would say ebay would be your best bet on finding cheap parts either that or craigs list sometimes has ppl that list parts and whatnot for wheeler just gotta search around a bit but yea man on putting on them brakes it will be deffantly worth it you wont be dissapointed

All right, I thought of another idea. We race junior dragsters, and have a bunch of spare parts. We have a complete rear brake set up that is hydro, 4 piston etc. My dad can fabricate very well. Would it be worth it to make a homebrewed setup and just fabricate a caliper bracket? I'd still need to get a rotor and rotor carrier though...