Raptor

Well my problem with jetting them comes in when they bog, many people think that is a rich condition, but most comonly it is a lean one, usally the leak jet needs to be larger if you crack the throttle open and it bogs badly. You can tune it out with the pilot but that is only a quick fix and it will be rich when it doesnt need to be. The larger leak jet moves more fuel to the accelerator pump. And normally i just dont feel right putting a larger jet in when it bogs

well for now im relly just think of keepin it stock except for like tires and stuff like that you know..................( pops mad cause i wasted to much on the ltz lol)

thst is good for the general jetting, but its harder to jet down low because you have the accelerator pump to factor in when you crack the throttle from closed to open, but, if you only close the slide 1/8 and then crack it open again the pump wont spray. its kinda hard to explain but do you know what i mean? Its hard to get the perfect medium.

If the jetting is off then it is off, weather altitude can change this, not just mods. So you need to see how it is running before you make the descision to rejet it or not

just when you buy it watch for any ticking on the top or around the clutch area. Ticking on the top is a loose chain or low oil levels. If you can ask to see the oil filter, this will tell you alot about how the engine is wearing and obviously if the guy changes oil frequently

jesus that was a long as thread, that is a nice quad but not for 3 grand, whats the other one your looking at like?

if you look at the second picture on the top, you can see the gold remote rezzie just bellow the 660R sticker, they only came that year on the 01's. there is always a chance that he put it on there for some reason, but if you go look at it definitely check the vin.

yeah, there a 4 stroke! lol. Just kidding. Haven't heard any bad things about them. Talk to b_russel, I believe he's still got his and likes it?

I think you'd be happier with a 450, there seat height is a little lower. Good luck in whatever you decide