Raptor

i know that that was my first post so i think i got that i was just putting it out there lol

Should have waited 3 posts then you could have made your first post the same as you 1000th post.lol I like to see someone with a sense of humor.lol How about fmf's raptor.lol

UHH OHES not small dick jokes OTI. And so far everything i have said has been backed up with facts. Maybe its cool to know how to make dicks with letters and sh*t to you guys but maybe im not getting it idk. And why would you be so concerned with how big a guys dick is? Insecure? That is ok, thats what big trucks are for. That is a pretty gay joke anyway, didnt even make me crack a smile. LULZ

Reactions: tyler1blaster
or better yet

rolleyes.gif

hmmm, maybe the population here isnt so bad after all. To bad you couldnt put your smart mouth to work getting money at a decent job instead of smoking meth and ending up in a trailer park.

hmmm, maybe the population here isnt so bad after all. To bad you couldnt put your smart mouth to work getting money at a decent job instead of smoking meth and ending up in a trailer park.

Meth is good,trailer parks are better.Did mommy and daddy pay this months rent yet for you.Better go outside the short bus is in your driveway to pick you up for the food pantry's annual give away.

Well you got me there... I am going to college and my parents are paying. Damn. well at least they only have to take care of me for 3 more years instead of my whole life.

Well you got me there... I am going to college and my parents are paying. Damn. well at least they only have to take care of me for 3 more years instead of my whole life

So you are going to the midvale school for the gifted.Your parents are not really paying for it,thet are just going to add it to all the other bills that they don't pay.Just remember something little boy I WAS ALMOST YOUR FATHER BUT THE DOG BEAT ME UP THE STAIRS.

If that was the case it would just be because your fatass couldnt get up there anyway. And college bills dont work like that, but i wouldnt expect you to understand anyway...