raptor 700r

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
hers a couple pics of me on my buddys brand new raptor, it is alittle top heavy, but damn is it fast! has anyone ever rode one?

raptor.jpg

raptor2.jpg

u better have full coverage cause ur gonna kill urself i want one so bad but i want a yfz450 better

ya the handleing is crappy...my dad had stock tires on his 660 and the tracks looked like paddles...that think was a sand drag machine

yea i rode a raptor 350 and it had NO POWER AT ALL

but im sure the 700 is fast as hell and id like the F.I.

the yfz450 is better cuz its shorter and less top-heavy, thats what im gettin next

ya the handleing is crappy...my dad had stock tires on his 660 and the tracks looked like paddles...that think was a sand drag machine

I would have loved to see that run against the 700r just out of curiosity to see how it did.

with a nice lowering kit, the 700r would make one hell of a machine, but to be honest, i think i like the honda 700 xx IRS better!, every one puts the IRS down because it feels tipsy, but in reality the IRS rears are more stable in most conditions than the solid axle! And in my opinon the honda has a better power band with more useable power! to where the raptor is all torque and just wants to rip ya off the seat!

you guys obviously havent rode a Bombardier Ds 650, now thats what i call a mean machine in the sport atv class i mean you guys said that you sit high on the raptor, on the bombarider you feel like a King, lol im not taking away from the raptor because in some areas its way better than the DS but i jsut love how the DS jsut goes out there top speed and destroysI:I

yea there maier racing front fenders, i want to get the back fender that looks kinda like a raptors. but i have no idea how much that will be, or where to even look?