Race Shop Work

Blasters4life

Dec 25, 2010
Killingly, CT
So as some of you all know Ken built a dragger and I got to go to Busco Beech, NC to watch one of our friends race it.

Well when I got back you know how most people would take a day off, well I didn't! The very next day i was up at 7:15 and at Ken's shop at 8am working cleaning the shop up, then in the afternoon started to learn about motors and today i learned how to rebuild a crank, how to split cases and take a crank out, how to pack parts of a motor to ship them out, and how prep and lighten a flywheel.

Ken and I think this week is my last week working at the shop, but shhhhh what Ken doesn't know is im gunna continue to go up there until I get a job. Crap did I say that outloud LOL.

I just want to thank Ken for everything. Not only is he an amazing friend and neighbor, but he is one of the greatest mentor's I've ever had. Yah at times he may rag on me and pick on me but I love him and I don't know what I would do without him.

So once again, Thanks Ken

thats awesome garret, that your time at the shop and learning from ken, means so much to you, and you're man enuf to tell the world about it !!!!!

glad you're having fun bro, you're very lucky! you have no idea what i'd give to get to go to a shop every day and work on stuff with all the cool equipment and tools.