R.I.S. Designs Inc. ** Is now on Blaster Forum.com **

R

RISDESIGNSINC

We would like to introduce ourselves for those who may or may not have heard of our company..

R.I.S. Designs Inc. has been in business for 14 years .. We mfg all our own products in house.. We make over 450 billet products for Atv, Sport Bike, UTV, and Cruisers..

We started with the Banshee products and took off from there.. We make all products for pretty much all name brand and model Atv's.....

We been doing the Sport Bike line for last 7 years..
UTV which are the Rhinos almost 2 years and Cruisers just this year

--------

We are making a big push on the Blaster.. I will start another topic with a bike we just built for a customer

its kool that your here on the site that has about the most hardcore blaster fans ever. I think the members would be more interested if you would offer up a discount through one of your dealers or through yourself direct, something like maybe 5-10%. Then I'm sure you would have some loyal customers

its kool that your here on the site that has about the most hardcore blaster fans ever. I think the members would be more interested if you would offer up a discount through one of your dealers or through yourself direct, something like maybe 5-10%. Then I'm sure you would have some loyal customers

All Blasteforum.com memebers get 5%off

First and foremost, "Welcome!"
Secondly, you should find the Advertising section to be handy since you're business. Enjoy. :)

First and foremost, "Welcome!"
Secondly, you should find the Advertising section to be handy since you're business. Enjoy. :)

i was looking for whos in charge of this forum.. please let me know

If you guys have machining equipment it wouldnt be a bad idea to sell a bracket to switch the older blaster rear brakes so they can fit the 03+ brakes.