question for banshee people...

barker14

Apr 9, 2010
Nova Scotia Canada!
can you ride double on a shee? I am looking at getting one. they have much longer seats than the blaster so can you ride with two people? I know its not recommended but has anyone ever done it? I don't plan on racing or doing jumps with two people, but the girlfriend feels left out when we go on bike trips and she drives WAY too slow to keep up if she got her own bike.

blaster guys please don't poo on me for asking a shee question... I have been looking around some banshee forums but the people here seem much nicer I:I haha

Thanks!

I don't see why not, I have ridden two many times on a blaster and raptor, granted i'm not going even close to fast. many here have i bet ya.

Just keep in mind that the extra weight is harder on the machine in every aspect... and Shee's are harder to keep cool going slow.

Just keep in mind that the extra weight is harder on the machine in every aspect... and Shee's are harder to keep cool going slow.

good point. but its only gonna be my girlfriend on back who doesn't weigh very much, and im not gonna be going too slow lol. she knows how to hold on :p

i use to ride all the time an ride wheelies an everything on m old shee. never had a problem. i was even clocked at 93 on my old banshee with 2 peeps. total weight was like 330lbs. im 170 an she was 160

Ivv riding 2 on my blaster and my 450 with my girlfreind im like 200lbs shes like 90lbs so 290lbs and the blaster was going fine it didnt even feal slower really u just need to be alittle careful when u turn nd the quad cant slid around turns like it used to with 1 person on it