question about the vito 240bb

Boostfed

Nov 27, 2009
Greene County Pa.
www.saintgamers.com
does the 240 head need additional head porting. Im looking at the kit now and it says

This is a cylinder and head with mild porting (triple exhaust ports and four intake ports), cast aluminum Super Stock Power Piston, rings, pin, circlip, wrist pin bearing, and top end gaskets./I]

Would it be worth the cash to send it somewhere and have it done more?

Definently send it out, when they say mild porting....they mean they opened it up just a tiny bit more than stock, enought to advertise that its better than stock....more for marketing it then anything

also i would not run that junk goofy cast "power" piston...get them to hook you up with a forged wiseco or woosner piston....gotta ask is that ur s13 in the pic?

We just got this kit for my brother's Blasty and so far it looks like a decent improvement over stock.. The ports themselves look mostly stock-ish with the exception of triple exhaust and boost ports.. The kit included a Vito's forged power piston (shaved a lil' off the crown to mimic a porting job). We're taking it out this Saturday to break it in and see how it does. Of course further on down the road additional porting is a must.

nope.. i love the s13s. im a honda guy thus my name... sold my eg with b18c.
then had a 91 rex mugen front end,bride seats,mugen rg wheels toda cams etc.

im debating on selling mine..still has the ka24de in it but alot of mods...same color as the one in your pic...let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested...

sorry to get off topic..