Q10's Racing

Ahhhh a mothers love! Seems a little over protective however it really nuts out there now, But I agree time to lengthen the leash, let ya start to grow up! I need to have a talk with here! Bring her to Awks ride we will have a nice discussion! She could talk with my wife! While your getting lost in the woods!

Ahhhh a mothers love! Seems a little over protective however it really nuts out there now, But I agree time to lengthen the leash, let ya start to grow up! I need to have a talk with here! Bring her to Awks ride we will have a nice discussion! She could talk with my wife! While your getting lost in the woods!

lol yea thats the problem...... thers some other ridicilous things like im not allowed over fronds houses without their parents being home, their adress, my friends cell number the parents home and cell numbers. so most summers i just sit home and watch tv or somehting like that. cause honestly id rather sit hime then have her call me every 10 mins and ask what im doing.

its funny though cause at some races and practices, some of the friends that i made sit next to her and constantly talk to her while im out riding so she dosent have a panic attack and dosent pay attention to me. lol it works sometimes.

and i know it could be rough and such. but im also not that stupid and try to keep up with the 450's i usually stay back in the line or stay off to the side and let them pass me. i find an open spot and just rip hard, if i pass someone, then i pass someone. and the most i have ever had in my class was 5 ppl including me. thats not alot.

i wanna go to awk's ride really bad, but is 6hrs away for us :( probs wont be anytime soon that i will be able ot go.

but what evs. nothing is probs gonna change soon, just got to deal with it.

Last edited:
hey man if your still looking at the a arm extenders...... buy them..they are strong..my friends uncle is the one who makes them...they are strong...my friend has a honda 250ex and has a 60 pound bumper on the front with a winch and the extenders dont break...he was pullin some one out with a 2000 pound winch and the were not breaking...soo that is wieght then you will ever put on your blaster..

hey man if your still looking at the a arm extenders...... buy them..they are strong..my friends uncle is the one who makes them...they are strong...my friend has a honda 250ex and has a 60 pound bumper on the front with a winch and the extenders dont break...he was pullin some one out with a 2000 pound winch and the were not breaking...soo that is wieght then you will ever put on your blaster..

a arm extenders? u mean stud spacers?

welll no race. i go to get my tires mounted, and get them back. both were mounted perfect, but there was a really bad dent in the rim. so they did not seat rite. i droped them from the 36psi to mount them to the 7psi that i put in them, and the one tire started to leak only where that dent was. so i went back, and he said hes not allowed to bend the rim back. so he told me what to do, i went home and tried it. i got it to seal, and hold air, i inflated it to 36psi, to seat the rest of bead, and then deflated it to 7, and it holds air, but when i push on the sidewall of the tire, it leaks. it leaks all the way around that entire side of the tire. i could just go back and say redo it now, but i don twant to risk the fact that they might deflate or pop off the rim when im racing. and that wold piss me off or rouin my day even more. so no go on race. FML. i freaking work on this thing for 2 weeks stright in 90+ degree weather for nothing. f**cking waste of my time.

next race is gonna be august 4th & 5th 4 weeks away.

Last edited:
you no how you were talking about the diamond j kit...i guess i just call those a arm extenders...trible b has em..this guy also makes dounut spacers for blasters..they are 2 in..

ohhh. yea i know those. but no matter who its made buy, its not good for MX. there not strong enough, and the suspension geomatry is messed up.

I tend to dissagree, the widening kit is strong enough for MX.

The tie rod extensions bend easily and should be replaced with aftermarket tie rods.

The bump steer caused, can be mostly overcome by an extra 1/8 to a 1/4 inch toe out.

ohhh. yea i know those. but no matter who its made buy, its not good for MX. there not strong enough, and the suspension geomatry is messed up.

I have a diamond j kit and it doesn't change the suspension geometry at all. It moves the upper and lower a arms out the same distance and moves the upper shock mount the same as the arms so its the same exact set up just farther away from the frame

Geometry does change, the end of the extended tie rod being longer, going through a bigger arc, causing greater excursions of the toe in/toe out settings.

but blaaster uses the diamond j and its been raced on mx they hold up fine just a little heavier bro it will hold up fine it held up on our mx tracks with hard impacts and i got it used not a crack in it

ahhhh feels good to write in this thread again after not being able to ride for a while :D

so hopefully if i can get thi beast back together, i will be racing again august 26th.

new top end, ported jug, head rechamberd courtesy of SCD Racing, Works fronts courtesy of Slick, new reeds, new tether, Front tires, new bars! this should be FUN!

its at AK. never raced there, but i started my season with Practice on that track. has some really BIG tables, ok doubles, and a CRAP LOAD of whoops. so good for new suspension :D I:I

i will be having a practice day before this race to finish breaking in the engine, and tune everything in and get the suspension all set up. should be fun! chaning my gearing to 14/40 or 14/38. i will decide later when it gets running.

glad youre getting it back together. those mods are gonna make such a huge difference. make sure you get it broken in good before you go out on the track and hammer on it though. good luck

yupp and deff. i want this top end to last! lol im hoping! hopefully i can get new gearing before season ends. next season im out of school boy and into C or Collage boy! wonder how thats gonna go?