Q10's Racing

You can make some rear hydros for pretty cheap. It was one of the first mods that I did once I knew my blaster was running ok...well, I didn't do the leakdown before it, but I was bored and needed a project. Anyhow, if you want some tips on making your own hydros, PM me or anyone else that has made them...including AWK, he helped me out with the particulars of the project.

i have to pay for other things rite now, so thats y im kinda cheeping out on widening it. so a banshee axle will fit if i just use the banshee brake hub? and stock rotor will work? casue if that works, ill just buy +4 stud spacers for the front, and eaither keep the rims fliped or put them back to normal. whatever will be in the wheelbase of the rear.

eaither that, or just go the cheeper route of buying +5 or if i can find +6 for the rear, and move my +4 that on the rear now up to the front. (thats cheeper method, which for now is the only method i can afford unless i can get axle for $20 but on ebay and craigs, that dosent look like its goona happen. so im probs gonna just get the +5 or 6.

EDIT: alright i think i know what i might do. im going to get a banshee axle and brake hub. that wil give me +3, and im going to use my +4 stud spacers on it for a total of +7 for the rear, and im going to buy +4 stud spacer for the front, and return the rims to normal (non fliped) for +4 total in front. that will widen it a bunch, but also keeping it strong, and symetrical in both front and rear so liek the front wont be wider then the rear or vise versa.

edit again: i was thinking, and for now, i spent a crap load of money on this thing. so i think axle and spacers will have to wait. i have to save for stuffm and for winter mods i want to do.

Last edited:
i have to pay for other things rite now, so thats y im kinda cheeping out on widening it. so a banshee axle will fit if i just use the banshee brake hub? and stock rotor will work? casue if that works, ill just buy +4 stud spacers for the front, and eaither keep the rims fliped or put them back to normal. whatever will be in the wheelbase of the rear.

eaither that, or just go the cheeper route of buying +5 or if i can find +6 for the rear, and move my +4 that on the rear now up to the front. (thats cheeper method, which for now is the only method i can afford unless i can get axle for $20 but on ebay and craigs, that dosent look like its goona happen. so im probs gonna just get the +5 or 6.

EDIT: alright i think i know what i might do. im going to get a banshee axle and brake hub. that wil give me +3, and im going to use my +4 stud spacers on it for a total of +7 for the rear, and im going to buy +4 stud spacer for the front, and return the rims to normal (non fliped) for +4 total in front. that will widen it a bunch, but also keeping it strong, and symetrical in both front and rear so liek the front wont be wider then the rear or vise versa.

edit again: i was thinking, and for now, i spent a crap load of money on this thing. so i think axle and spacers will have to wait. i have to save for stuffm and for winter mods i want to do.

You can do whatever you want, but my experience with spacers in the front is bad. You are going to make your shocks work harder and feel softer, and even worse the bump steer is going to be terrible.

alright looking into july 7&8 for race. not this weekend, but weekend after at walden MX AKA the track i have the most experience on and also the track where i sprained my back. lol owell. hopefully i can make it. i have to sell this rototiller first to even have a chance. my mom dosent care about going if i pay for it, so yea.

i know how you feel money is tight but i just rode on my first mx track today and just coasted the jumps until i hit a drop off and went bumper first dont ask how tht ended just picture pain.but as soon as u get an upgraded intake which means bigger carb and airbox or clamp on filter your bike will haul ass. have you felt the shocks yet on how stiff they are

i know how you feel money is tight but i just rode on my first mx track today and just coasted the jumps until i hit a drop off and went bumper first dont ask how tht ended just picture pain.but as soon as u get an upgraded intake which means bigger carb and airbox or clamp on filter your bike will haul ass. have you felt the shocks yet on how stiff they are

nope havent rode it yet. no where to ride, and my rear shock is still off my bike. btw u can just roll off the jumps. u have to get at least some speed to allow all 4's to leave. just at the tip of the lip on the jump, blimp the throttle a little to pop urr front up so that dosent happen. trust me. ive done it too lol :D

well it was my first lap ever being on a track and i was seeing what i was going to rid litttle did i know there was a drop off trust me i would have gassed it if i knew but i ripped hell down in the smaller track i got huge air but their actually race track is where the drop own was i will go back like next weekend so i can get better

well it was my first lap ever being on a track and i was seeing what i was going to rid litttle did i know there was a drop off trust me i would have gassed it if i knew but i ripped hell down in the smaller track i got huge air but their actually race track is where the drop own was i will go back like next weekend so i can get better

ahhh nice! when in doubt, pin it!!!!!!! and make sure u stay to 1 side of the track. its really annoying when ppl ride in the middle and sway backand forth blocking you from passing. and u wont get landed on..... thats always a plus too I:I

ahhh nice! when in doubt, pin it!!!!!!! and make sure u stay to 1 side of the track. its really annoying when ppl ride in the middle and sway backand forth blocking you from passing. and u wont get landed on..... thats always a plus too I:I

i luv going to crows canyon during the week cuz i am really the only one there the weekend cost more and there are twice the people

It is a good idea to walk the track before you ride, even if you have ridden it before.

I witnessed an terrible accident the other day.

A very experienced rider came late to a meeting and omitted to walk the track as he had ridden it so many times.

Problem was they had built a step on the downside of one of the large jumps, needless to say it claimed his bike and sent him off to hospital in an ambulance.

Fractured his pelvis in seven places.

It is a good idea to walk the track before you ride, even if you have ridden it before.

I witnessed an terrible accident the other day.

A very experienced rider came late to a meeting and omitted to walk the track as he had ridden it so many times.

Problem was they had built a step on the downside of one of the large jumps, needless to say it claimed his bike and sent him off to hospital in an ambulance.

Fractured his pelvis in seven places.

damn! i normaly take like 5 sight laps.......... no jumping, no nothing..... just rolloong over everything..... and yea i have tried to walk the track before, but never have enough time, cause my mom has to wake up late all the time,so i have to bust ass to get everything unloaded and rdy to go......

Congrats Man ^ , Watched the video you made of the Tiller

thanks man, i took that carb appart 30x to clean it. the tank was so dirty, that crap would get sucked up and clog the carb, then it wouldent run. so i had to do it over. and over. and over....... im just so glad its out of garage. sick of looking at the thing lol

Yaaaaa, look out the triples.

lol sadly no triples at that track :( but there is that huge double that i cased on last time. planning on hitting that thing good this time. WITHOUT HESITATION!!!!! lol

the kool thing is that my moms x boyfriend is comming. he was the one who orginally got me into quads and everything..... so thats pretty kool!

cool stuff man!

and the shee axle should work with the stock caliper, but i wouldn't run it for a long period of time since the rotor won't float anymore. getting hydros on it will fix that though.

and that banshee axle, with my current tires, puts me pretty wide. I also like to have the front just a hair wider than the rear. especially for trails, but that's a different deal entirely.

i also wouldn't run really long spacers like you were looking at. it would make me really nervous on the bigger jumps.

Blaaster:
has your son encountered any bumpsteer issues with that diamond J's kit?

So Q10 now has a racing team with pit crew.

HA! yea rite! i still have to do EVERYTHING my self including loading and unloading it from the car. the only thing my mom does is push it up the ramps, then push the shifter into 1st hahaha

cool stuff man!

and the shee axle should work with the stock caliper, but i wouldn't run it for a long period of time since the rotor won't float anymore. getting hydros on it will fix that though.

and that banshee axle, with my current tires, puts me pretty wide. I also like to have the front just a hair wider than the rear. especially for trails, but that's a different deal entirely.

i also wouldn't run really long spacers like you were looking at. it would make me really nervous on the bigger jumps.

Blaaster:
has your son encountered any bumpsteer issues with that diamond J's kit?

yea i decided to put all that on hold. i have a lot to payback......