Probably shouldnt be here but oh well.

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
Well im going to start compliling a list of what im going to buy over the summer for my rebuild in the end of auttum early winter.

Heres what im looking to do.

New pipe.
Port and polish.
Paint a bunch.
Longer swing arm.
Longer a arms.
Longer stem.
New plastics.
Nerfs.
Hydrolic rears and fronts.
New shocks.
Carb??

Throw out some parts you think would be nice for messing around,small hillclimbs,and a lot of trail riding.

Not looking to spend a fortune but i know some will cost a lot.

Im thinking these parts.

Pipe- F7 or Toomey B1.
Port and Polsih- FLOTEK mild trail?
Paint- Black plastics,with red frame and everything else black?
Swingarm- Swingarmshop +3 from ebay? Only 199.
A arms- Diamond J kit? Cheap and i dont race.
Stem- My own lengthend one?
Plastics- Black Maier race ones?
Nerfs- Something with a rear heel guard?
Brakes- Stock 2003 blaster ones with ebc pads.
Shocks- YFZ all around or 400ex?
Carb- Will my stock one be fine?

Nah im not going to use a light if i do ill just mount the stock one up quick when i have to. Im also thinking instead of red on the frame doing a yamaha blue on it?

BUMP?

I need oppinions on these parts,i might get my motor rebuilt by flotek too since hes like an hour away from me and i can just drop it off instead of shipping.

3mm stroker vforce reeds power pros/F7 pipe agressive trai lport 35mm pwk airstryker would be a good start engine wise

Reactions: Cmh156
3mm stroker vforce reeds power pros/F7 pipe agressive trai lport 35mm pwk airstryker would be a good start engine wise

I dont really want a stroker that much,also just a mild trail port,i dont need a lot i like the stock blasters speed just want a tiny more,i was thinking vforce 3's and a F7 pipe.

I dont really want a stroker that much,also just a mild trail port,i dont need a lot i like the stock blasters speed just want a tiny more,i was thinking vforce 3's and a F7 pipe.
vf3s and the f7 will make a great improvement, but to answer your question about the carb. Yeah your gonna need a new one, the stock carb is barely enough to feed the stock motor. I have an aggressive trail port on mine and it works great for tight trails and hills. Even with my crappy power reeds and my fatty pipe the power band pulls nice and hard all the way through.