pouring gas!!

foxracin47x

Apr 13, 2008
mass
i just got this blaster in on a trade few dats ago, about the 5th blaster ive owned at this point... i left my gas on the other night came out in the morming to a gas spill.. figured ehh ill start shutiing my gas off more often. today i turn my gas on and began kicking.. the blaster feels as if its got low compression prlli just needs rings at this point but as i kicked my gas was pouring out of hy header pipe!! let me kno guys best opinion on what the problem must be..i just got a 2nd blaster today i traded a mojave for that needs a topend so i will be doing both...have done it before BTW I:I

sounds like a bad or dirty carb man. mine did that and i rebuilt it an it took care of my problem.heck it could be a stuck float. well maybe not cause then it would just pour out of the carb. have you tried to change the plug to see if its sparking good for it to burn off the fuel or does it run an is still spillin fuel out the exhaust.

i just started the thing last night with the gas on lol, todayt i turn the gas on give it 2 kicks im spilling gas. yea if it was a stuck float it usually leaks right out of carb overflow....idk its a 30mm oko carb ill just rip it off see whatsup give it a clean

You got a stuck float. Remove the tank and flush. Take the petcock off and clean. Clean the float bowl and make sure the main jet is not clogged. Never kick a motor that has gas coming out of the pipe. If you hydraulic the thing you can do all kinds if damage.

Also, You should have just put a topend on your Mojave. Not that big a deal at all. The Mojave I had kicked ass for a 4 stroke 250. Every bit as fast as a stock Blaster plus reverse.

nah, the blaster pouring gas is the one in my sig. i traded my mojave 250 that needed some SERIOUS TLC for an 03 black/red blaster that needs a topend. mojaves dont sell for sh*t around my neighborhood, no one likes them... but agreed they keep up with blasters + 4 stroke + have reverse. reverse isnt a neccesity to me as i dont have it on my 450 either.