polaris predator 500

I know that there are alot of people that don't trust polaris's, but my bro's friend let me ride his and it was a BLAST. Wayyy faster then my blaster, thats for sure. I'd say that it prolly goes 75 mph? Just a guess. IMO they're nice quads , not as good as a honda, suzuki, or yamaha, but pretty decent

is that the one with the independent rear suspension?? triple E made a few 250r's and one really trick KX500 powered IRS quads... freakishly fast and hit bumps like nobodies buisness but ate chains sprockets and tranies like the cookie monster at the chips ahoy factory. finally determined the problem was that on a swingarm bike, the whole rear end moves and as it moves it absorbs and dissapates a lot of the energy of the impact. with IRS and and the chain tension between the motor and the diff, there was nothingto soak up the energy so either the chain sprocket or trans would bust frequently

my dad has a 05 predator iv been trail riding with and i like them most people dont but i like it so far the shocks on them are awesome i took it to a race one time and did pretty good on it, they have enough power you dont have to do really anything to them you gotta watch tho on the 05 the front bolt patteren is yamaha and rear is honda but honda wheels and tires are cheaper from what i hear only bad thing is its not as light as a blaster but over all i have been really happy with ours over the last few months riding it iv been alot faster on my blaster is races

stock for stock the polaris is faster. but the z has more mods available and is a bit more popular. there is a better used market out there for the z400.

also being that i have ridden both a numerous amount of times. the polaris has the better suspension. i will say there looks need some work.