plug chop results

May 26, 2013
immokalee fl
s0 i got a KOR ported top end with a head mod i put it together a couple weeks ago and i have run a couple tanks of gas on pre mix 32-1 yamalube 2r with 145-150 psi of compression on it, today i did a couple of plug chops and this is what i got with a 300 main and a 320 my mods are as follow tell me what you think of the plugs

kor port and polish
kor head mod
pro circuit full exhaust
uni filter
air lid off
stock carburator
needle clip 2nd slot from the top down
IMAG1947.jpg
IMAG1967.jpg
IMAG1968.jpg

the color distortion is pretty bad in those photos. i mean i doubt you have purple fingers...

i cant see the color of the plug, only how dark it is which varies with the length of the run

320 seems to be a little darker than the 300. I don't think there would a problem running either of those, but I think the 300 looks right(er) I run a 330.

Not trying to be a jerk, but cutting your plug is a ridiculous waste of time, guys have been reading plugs since the inception of plugs without cutting. Just get a flashlight look in and move on.

Not trying to be a jerk, but cutting your plug is a ridiculous waste of time, guys have been reading plugs since the inception of plugs without cutting. Just get a flashlight look in and move on.
Why so negative? For a person new to plug chops, cutting threads is the best way to get the best view of the color