pipes: shearer vs. fmf

lol, it was bad when i was in GA...everyone talked like king of the hill, but its not too bad in the middle or raleigh NC..anyways...how bout' them shearers. lol sorry for messin up the thread!

ok maybe i should have used different wording lol there are pipes made more for top end and pipes made for bottom end and ones for drag and so on. I was just saying that for example someone who rides trails and just wanted a little more would put an fmf on with no engine work, someone who had a lot of engine work and drag porting would prefer a drag pipe.

Last edited:
The Shearer pipe is the best trail pipe on the market. It has a stronger pull from bottom to midrange then any pipe out there. The only pipe that beats it on the top end is the Vito pipe; however you will give up power at the bottom and midrange with the Vito pipe. Shearer is currently developing a drag pipe for the Blaster that will dominate all other top end pipes on the market. The pipe will be available in the spring.
If you are interested in a Shearer trail pipe; please email me at kennedypowersports@gmail.com
The Shearer pipe kit is $295