Pics of a few of my toys

roger489

Sep 11, 2010
Moosecock, MO
One of my many projects i got going. It's still a work in progress though. I don't get to work on it much. Right now it's a dust collecting shelf in the garage lol

greens10.jpg

greens10-4.jpg

greens103.jpg
greens10-2.jpg

Last edited:
Already build ready to go in. Just not enough time lol and will be taking donations for gas to feed it. Lol
b98c34b9.jpg

And yet my next project is waiting already
3406a951.jpg

7bed8b40.jpg

That's not including the atv's, dirt bikes, and other stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Awk08
thats a nice s10 how much bondo it take to make it look that nice?:D ive had a few s10's but not that nice good trucks and i like that body style best. cool stuff.

i'd say the chics are his wife and daughter, have some reps for bikini pics !!!!!!

nice toys bro, is that motor for in the s10, details ????

Believe it or not, there's only about a quart of filler in it. All metal, a lot of welding and hammering. The rambler is gonna have a few gallons though, as good panels are next to impossible to find lol. and yes the engine is for the truck. It's a 415 cu in sbc, AFR heads, crane solid roller cam, 2-600 holleys, msd ignition. It's was dyno'ed at 638hp in may. On 110 race gas. And far as the gals, ex gf and her friend from a couple yrs ago. And thanks guys, I'm proud of it. im a square body s10 freak. ive got this one and 2 blazers(2wd & 4wd), Just wish it was more than a show piece sometimes.

Last edited:
The rambler will get a amc 390, if I can find one. If not be a 401. And will be done as a hurst sc clone. But sheet metal for these are rare and expensive. Im really just in gather and store parts for it now. It needs a dd side rear quarter and roof skin. It's been rolled lol

looks really good and love the s10 just sold mine man do i miss it and it isnt even as nice as yours.

and those handguards are shipped

It took be about 2yrs to get the s10 that way. The amc will take longer once I get started on it. I seriously thought about just fixing it up to drive daily. Its a '69 and rated to get 30mpg with the inline 6 that's in it. But the blaster is way faster than it is. Lol

Here's a short video of the race ported trailblazer. I had just put clutch, pipe and carb. And was just working on jetting.

Last edited by a moderator: