photoshop skillz?

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
well i just finished my new sig and i think it looks straight up dope. first i rendered my quad(got rid of everything but the quad), slapped it on the same colour background as the forums so it looks stealth, added all my upgrads in matching orange and my name with some umph down at the bottom.

oh not to mention the fact that i had to photoshop in a part of the front wheel that wasnt there in the picture. couldnt even tell it wasnt there in the first place could ya??!

alltogetheralmostfinished018-1.jpg

thats the original. check the sizes, its a normal pick i didnt chop off that side. i grabbed part of the wheel from another pic that was on another angle, had to warp it and then tone matched it and changed the wheel pattern a bit.

:)

anyone else good with photochop?

heres some other sh*t ive done.
(dabomb's a gaming name, if you play css, hit me up lets rip some people)
dabombsignuke_bewbs_imagesizechange.jpg

shine_dabomb_diffcolours.gif

dabomb_nuke_orb.jpg

computerspecssig2_copy.jpg

wow that looks amazing..... i use a free photo editing program called gimp
its a free knockoff of photoshop

but i am no where near as good as you

I use Gimp sometimes too, but I also have CS3 that I suck at using lol. sick stuff 89 =D willing to do one for me??

yea i used picture it express and it wont let me upload the file to photobucket or delete the backround so im kinda pissed...

thanks guys. aw man it to so god damn long lol. most of the time im to lazy to do jack sh*t but i managed to suck it up for this one since i had a good idea goin.

depending on if you have good pictures, i might do it. i need decent pictures to start off with, like a sexy angle like the one i have. just something cool looking or just a good shot. hard to make a crappy shot a good sig.