PAYING WORKS LIKE THIS!!!

tjguthrie16

Mar 24, 2008
Angola, IN
If you are gonna try to buy stuff off the internet you better be willing to send your cash before you get your product...its just the way things work. Am I right???

mmmm.. we have talked about this in the past but. being internet smart can help alot,,, as on here look for a well known member if possible and if not on this forum are they a known member of another, use paypal and check e-bay credit, pickup when possible and if you dont trust the deal just let it go, dont overspend on someone you have not delt with, talk to them on the phone prior to transaction. these as well as any other measures you can take will help alot, take your time and dont be over anctious. inevitably many times you will be sending money first but if you cannot afford the hit i would not even mess with it. I personally will only send money to a verified paypal user.
I personally like the idea of the forum stepping in as middle man but cannot be expected of moderators who are not making anything.

Really how hard is it to be honest..If everyone was honest the world wouldnt be the way it is..Dont try to rip me off i got more guns then atv's muhahahahaha

i mean im gonna sell you guys stuff for as cheap as i can but i sure as hell am not sendin stuff out before i get the cash...not in this day and age

yep definetly when selling dont accept anything but cash
i got a draft for my quad i'm selling and its a dud some mad
4rm now on i;m accepting nutin but cash!!!!!!