Parting Out 2002 Yamaha Blaster

JJ Cmoe

Feb 19, 2008
Houston
Im parting out my 2002 Blaster. I still have everything from it, so just let me know what you need. Everything works fine on the bike. I was going to rebuild it but just decided to sell the parts and buy a bigger atv.

To "00blasterRESTO" the seat is black and in excellent condition. The plastics are blue and they have some deep scratches in them with some light stress marks, but they have no cracks. I"ll take pics off them for you this weekend also.

Any Parts???

If anybody needs parts just let me know. I will be takin pics tomorrow, so let me know what you need. Thanks.

Do u have the rear hydraulic brake set up? if so how much to PA? Pic would be nice but am verry intrested..

I would take the rear axle and rear brake if ^ does not take the brake. Also do the tires all have good tread? I would take all 4 wheels n tires...

I would take the rear axle and rear brake if ^ does not take the brake. Also do the tires all have good tread? I would take all 4 wheels n tires...

I still have the rear axle and all wheels and tires. I'll post pics so you can see the tread for yourself. But the brakes are stock from an 02 Blaster. So let me know if your still interested.

i want complete rear brake setup and nerfbars as long as they are in decent shape ill take them with out pics... give me a price shipped for everything aim: lvm2284 yahoo im: tmcmatrix2284

hey, i'm still very interested in ur seat and plastics, but u never got back to me on how much $$ or what they look like. email me pics @ ghostrider99@cox.net or i'll find them in this thread, whatever is easier for you. also, how much would shipping b 2 02832? thanks.