Parting Out 2002 Yamaha Blaster

PM me price for all 4 wheels n tires as long as good condition, swingarm with axle, rear brake setup, stock carb... i think thats it..

did you ever get rid of the axle? i could really use one? have you ever put new bearings in it? i really just need the housing and inner collar, i broke mine trying to press out the axle, if you have one your willing to remove for me that would be great. what would you want for it shipped to 49688? pm me if you have what i need. thanks

HEY INTERESTED IN THE HYD FRONT BRAKE SET UP PM ME A PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING TO 24590 THANKS

I'd be interested in the rims/tires. Please post pics of those too! How much for those?

Apologies!

Sorry, i havent been responding in a while. My moms been in and out the hospital these last few weeks so I been dealing with that. I read all your post and will have the pics of the up tonight for sure. Thanks and again, i apologize.

Im back!

My mom is out the hospital and doing fine. So im back to riding and i need to get rid of these parts. I still have everything for sale. Nerfs, fender, complete motor, rolling chassis, headlights, etc. Whatever you need. I"ll put up a few pics but if you would like a specific part. Just leave your e-mail and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

Hey man,

Do you have the little clutch cable bracket that bolts to one the the 4 jug bolts?

It holds the clutch cable in place on the motor. Driverside right near the intake.

are u still selling the stock rear brake setup? if so, does it work? if it works i'm interested in the caliper and adjuster and setup that connects to the cable. i have new pads already.