PART OUT!!!

im interested in the brake lines and rear brake assembly and the kill switch. are these still availiable? what condition is the frame in?

the rear brake is still available and i think that i still have the kill switch. the frame is in good shape, no bends or cracks, and is painted red.

if i bought the frame would the papers come with it? and how much for just the bottom end of the motor?

the only thing left from this part out is the 400EX rear shock -- everything else is sold and gone!

thanks,
adam

metallica...it should, cuz its from a 400ex...and i weigh 180 and my 400ex shock holds up for me fine so yah, if it doesnt that'd be all o_O and how do you like your blaster lol?

I bottom out pretty easy so the first thing I want for it is a shock. BUT its still the coolest and sickest quad ive ever seen/ridden. It bothers the sh*t outta me that yamaha discontinued them but what can we do. Screw yamaha and their dog turd raptor 250!

well i just took my motor apart and it is in real bad shape on the bottom end. what shape is this engine in? are there any mods? is the bottom and top end included? thanks

mark

is that rear brake assembley the hydraulic brakes? and does it come with the whole assembly ready to bolt on

do you still have the motor any mods to it let me know need one fast

r u still sellin the engine. very interested. all i need till i can ride my blaster

do you still have the nerfs? what would you charge for the nerfs and the frame?

hey i am intersted in the nerf do u have a after market pipe
4 it