Opinions on Cuts

Blasterdude27

Nov 19, 2008
Just outside of fairbanks ak
Now with life back to normal I'm bored 8-|

Do you think I took too much off when I cut the rears?

HPIM1149.jpg

HPIM1151.jpg

They defiantly aren’t even yet, but do you think their hideous? Any suggestions?

nice cuts. looks clean. whats the deal with your swing arm?
Thanks. Some stupid readneck before me had it. He used it as a utility quadX( When I got it last year it had getto rigged racks and a 4ft bar welded on the swing arm with a trailer bar so he could tow stuff with it thats
obviously why the trans was shot......So now I'm building a new swinger and looking for an engine.

they look pretty good man and what is your opinion on the mojave i was thinking of buying one

They are descent quads, fun to dick around on, defiantly not as fun as a blaster... If you buy one do yourself a favor and not buy a basket case, it will be one expensive thing after another. Oem parts are expensive, aftermarket parts are rare. If you get serious with modding contact greg over at cwr he can set you up real nice.

Like I said there descent quads, good constant pull from the bottom to the redline at around 10,500. Kick starter sucks big time and they are heavy, but they make up for it handling wise. Good quads. Imo everyone should try one out.