OEM Yamaha Rolled Lip Rear Wheels

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
I have up for grabs a good set of used Yamaha rolled-lip aluminum wheels. They are from a Warrior, but for those who don't know, you can run them on a Blaster as long as you swap on a pair of Banshee/YFZ/Raptor/Warrior hubs.

The wheels are in good shape with normal dings/scratches, and a little rim rash. See pics. Not bent or severely damaged in any way. All lug nut holes are good. These take 9" tires and will bolt right up to the proper hubs. Good valve stems included. I have a set of ITP T-9 rears on the Blaster now, and these wheels are actually sturdier than the ITP's.

$ 55.00 shipped to the 48 sound fair? Then $ 55.00 shipped it shall be! If you need shipping elsewhere, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

strongest wheels made besides maybe beadlocks.
even the .190 douglas/itp/ect aren't 1/2 as tough as rolled lip yami's
good deal for someone !

I would buy them, but I have red label, and it cost me $50 to get the tires on those rims... And they did it wrong the first time...

Im running a set of these on my blaster right now, im very happy with them they take a beating.

I would buy them, but I have red label, and it cost me $50 to get the tires on those rims... And they did it wrong the first time...

Tires are not hard to install on rims.A few tire spoons and some wd-40 and your good to go_Once you do one set then you will understand more on the tricks to making it easier on yourself.
Bump for a good deal and a good price.

Bump! Yeah, I thought I had a good deal going on. Thanks for the support, guys!

Still available. I'll trade straight up for a good shop vise 6" or larger if anybody has one.