Norman420 conversion spindles.

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
These are a great upgrade to get rid of the crappy drum brakes. These custom made spindles will allow you to bolt on Banshee or Warrior front brakes to give you great reliable braking. There cheaper and easyer to get then 03+ spindles. They look and perform great. I was very happy with mine. Another A+++ item and seller. I had some good pics of them but lost them. Anybody with good pics, is welcome to post them

agreed, awsome product from norm
i've installed 3 sets, even a 88/89 set which require pinch bolts top and bottom
fit like a glove and come with the required stainless bolts/washers to install most shee/warrior/rappy/yfz front calipers
simplest solution to the blaster's biggest problem....sh*tty brakes

1724-front-hydros5.jpg

Good to know because I didn't. Looks like an awesome set-up.
I've got the slotted pads and everything on my 88' and they still suck 8-|

Do you have one of the caliper mounting plate? I was amazed at how nice he did them! Real professional quality.

ask and ye shall recieve.............
i took these pics to send norm when i was having troubles fitting shee calipers onto his spindles, turns out only 90+ a-arm shee calipers will work, i had pre 90 j-arm calipers < glad i got them for free

also, he recoats the spindle area with new zinc plating, making them all nice and new

HPIM1890.jpg

norms spindle \/..................................................\/shee j-arm spindle
HPIM1892.jpg

Last edited:
sweet setup. does he modify blaster spindles or does he have casting capabilities?? how much?

He modifies the stock spindle. Just as good if not better durability then stock 03+ spindles. I got mine a couple of years ago so I'm not sure what he charges for them now.

yep, just write him on here concerning pricing....norman420
he usually answers the same day

Norman spindles FRIGGIN ROCK! Solves that crappy drum brake problem once and for all

90+ banshee and warrior hubs and pretty much any caliper off any sport quad fits.

He modifies stock spindles (and offers a return policy for your old unused drum brake spindles so ship those puppies back!) to fit the new stuff and recoats. AWESOME product.

Another great product from another super member! I too have this and went with the full set up everything u need, i believe i paid $200 shipped.
front-hydro-conversion-(4).jpg

front-hydro-conversion-(3).jpg

He'll even buy your old spindles from you!