nickelback tonite?????

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
Usa
any of my blasterforum bro's. going to see
nickelback/papa roach/hinder/saving abel at the pittsburgh post gazette pavilion tonite, if so holler at me, i'll be the one hobblin around on my silver crutches, haha

damn i wish i were closer so i could go. i seen papa roach back in the day at the myrtle beach house of blues it was one kick ass show. have funI:I

yeah i just saw papa roach in april, killer show, jacoby ran up in the crowd singin, with security chasin him like the cops chasin benny hill, haha, very cool show, and the reveiws on nickelback are great too, i'll post a reveiw tomorrow

i saw nickelback back the first year they came out. this was before the first album made it big. it was at a one of the local radio stations event they call the birthday bash. they did a great show then. i remember they didnt the billy idol song white wedding and the place went nuts.

Damn sounds like a good show. Ah ha i remember on MTV's scared there was a remix and he was like yo whats up, my names jablowme, it was the funniest sh*t ever!

I got some friends goin...Wish I was...I thought the show was at Hershey Park?? Unless there are 2 events??

i think hershey park is tomorrow nite, and i always wondered if the jacoby on scarred was the same as the papa roach one??

I heard it was an awesome show. They were just up in Northeast PA I believe in the Scranton/Wilkesbarre area. Have fun!

just back from t in the park last week which is like a big festival in scotland

ended up seeing the kings of leon,the killers, lady gaga,katy perry and loads of other top british stars was a good laugh

i saw them the other day at jones beach long islaand great consert papa roach jumped of the stage into the water twince and almost got areast the coast gaurd waas getting pissed

hey guys, i strongly suggest that if this show comes near you, go see it!!! awsome!!!!!, traffic sucked getting there, so we missed saving abel, papa roach was freakin awsome again, jacoby is one of the best front men in the business right now, very high energy,
hinder kinda sucked, they try'd to play too loud and sounded all distorted, and i generally like my sh*t harder than them, nickelback's show was great as well, sounded excellent for being live, godsmack is the only other group i've seen that sounded that good, that loud, the most pyrotechics i've possibly ever seen, and i've been going to shows for over 30 yrs, and they were shootin t-shirts into the crowd with air cannons, chad was talkin all kinda girls into throwin their bras and panty's to him, and was showing it all on the big screens, most ta-ta's i've ever seen at a show hahaha,
jacoby and hinders singer came out with them and sang ac-dc's 'highway to hell", and they also did "i got freinds in low places", but all in all great show,
oh , and i went without tickets and paying "live nation's" ridiculous extra fee's,
$24 general admission/lawn plus $12 fee plus $6 a ticket for parking, well i've been here before and parking's free, f*ck "live nation"
i got good seat tickets in the parking lot ($40 apiece)for less than at the door
great time, go if you can
next on my list is "crue fest" with godsmack, and then staind/chevelle/shinedown

ps. "careless whisper" is redone by seether, not hinder

just found these while searching for crue fest info, hilarious!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump. why isnt this showing up in "todays" or "new' posts??????????????