nicest four wheeler you rode with?

Most powerful: friends 400ex he used to have. Baddest: the blaster I had last year, it was stock and also my first quad and I rebuilt it with reeds and a pipe what a difference that made..

there was a tri-zinger and a quad zinger.. the quad zinger looks like a truck.. i'll see if i can find a pic.. and yeah they came in blue

heres a pic of a yellow quadzinger

87_yf60_4.jpg

thats it that is the one i had as a kid but in blue. like i said maybe not the nicest but to me the coolest cause i was a kid and i have alot of memories from that quad. wonder where i could get another one of those? id love for my lil girl to have one. that was one tuff 4wheeler my lil bro & i put many miles on the one we had.

probably the most crazy was my friends can am 4wd v-twin automatic just tap the throttle and the fronts in the air

thats it that is the one i had as a kid but in blue. like i said maybe not the nicest but to me the coolest cause i was a kid and i have alot of memories from that quad. wonder where i could get another one of those? id love for my lil girl to have one. that was one tuff 4wheeler my lil bro & i put many miles on the one we had.
save your pennies they arn't cheap

I would have to say my buddies 1985 trx 250r , not much stock on it any more...he bought it new and kept adding to it....try to find a pic.....its set up for massive air and he doesnt even really jump it....he keeps up with the new 450 with ease unless its like 5 miles...lol
85 trx? i think you mean either 86 trx or 85 atc...

dunes i have to say a shee...trails yfz..all depends...mine is pretty fun to ride.smooth nice power...not gonna blast too many folks in the sand but is a good time in the trails.