Newbie from Okie!

Hellyeah! Very nice! That is a CT cylinder and its probably a 240 BB kit, but there is also a 200cc cylinder with a aluminum sleeve and Nikasil plating to offer maximum cooling under race conditions to meet AMA youth race rules that looks like that.

I bought the quad and a truck bed full of extra parts for $400 bucks. It was missing a few pieces; the toomey exhaust adapter for the expansion chamber, brakes all the way around, a chain, the rest I had to piece together for the extra parts. I am still way under my $1200 dollar budget. I plan on doing a leak down on it before I ride it again and then a plug chop. It has to be in top running order because I have a buddy with a honda 250r that I have a bone to pick with.

That's a steal ! Just the CT kit is worth more then that in used condition.

I would rock that gator skin seat, but the purple frame could use a make over. Hell of a deal you got there. I'll bet that thing rips. Welcome to the forum.

Hellyeah! Very nice! That is a CT cylinder and its probably a 240 BB kit, but there is also a 200cc cylinder with a aluminum sleeve and Nikasil plating to offer maximum cooling under race conditions to meet AMA youth race rules that looks like that.

I saw that too, it is also a little more expensive for some reason? Oh well. The guy that I bought it from thought it had a BB kit. Who really knows. I dont want to take apart a good running motor just to check the bore.

Thanks for all of the love guys. I will be investing in a 14t sprocket. It has plenty of motor to spread the power a tad. I will get the ball rolling on the face lift soon, dont get your hopes up it wont be a looker it will be a mover.

It runs so hard it has to be a big boy. My yfz is getting jealous of all the attention the blaster is getting. Wifesblaster has inspired me and I will be starting a rebuild thread if you guys are interested.