New to the forum

blaster_joe

Jul 14, 2011
Hemet ca
Hey guys im new to the forum but have been working with dirt bikes for awhile and now decide to switch to the quad game so i bought a 93 yamaha blaster with pink and current registration for 400 bucks

Reactions: blasterdemon7
Thanks everyone!
but i have to say something about some of the people on craigslist i did a search on what quad i wanted and all the mods possible after all my research i look on craigslist and find this blaster for 400 i talk to the guy he said it is bored to a 220cc but a stock cylinder can only be bored to 68mm which is 207cc? it had very low compression but it ran. got home took the head off (nuts not to torque) clean the carbon off the piston and its is bored 1.5 over so i sent the cylinder in to oconnor racing to be machined and ordered 400ex shock bushings and shock to get started

on the plus side it came with a paul turner exhaust

Welcome bro... Be careful with the modding, you'll catch the mod bug quick wit these little bikes and then you will not be able to save money for anything lol. Gets everyone sooner or later.

welcome to the sickness bro,
you catch on quick, sending it to KOR !!!!!!!
be sure to watch his vids on installing that top end and follow them to a T
be sure to do proper heat cycles then retorque them head and base bolts
and make sure to rejet for that pipe/filter ect.

well i started a thread in the atv trail forum but no one wants to bite lol so does any body live out in southern california in the riverside area that knows places to ride? I always see people riding down on Gilman Springs rd dont know if its any good looks like hills is all it is, and then their is the bee canyon truck trails i rode 3 years ago but dont know if they still let people ride their or if their even open? some help would be appreciated
thanks