New thing

blasterkid114

Mar 19, 2009
So my friend sitting here reading over my shoulder asked me why everyone likes their blasters so much so what are some reasons you guys like your blasters?

light, powerful(when modded), fun to toss around because there small, relativly cheap and most of all, amazing to mod. you can do so much and most is relativily easy making it an awsome starting quad to learn how to work on them.

honestly, I love my blaster, mainly because it's my first real quad.

but I am to big for it, and not old enough to get a 450

i like seeing the look on other guys faces running way bigger quads and bikes, during a run when im tryin to pass them or at least right on their asses, i think my brother in-law
went into depression, when we went for a weekend ride to his camp, and i stayed right with his kfx 700, even losing him in the tight trails

easy to repair yourself, nothing to them, loads of uprgrades but most of all wiping the smile of guys in 500 preds and ltz's at the starting line and then at the end returning that big ass smile :D

Easy to work on and great beginner quad with a lot of upgradability. Coming from modifying cars, this hobby is a million times cheaper and much more satisfying. I don't get tickets and watch my insurance climb when I'm racing my blaster.