new tats.....

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
YES i did these.. i been practicing on oranges and after about 3 hours i felt i was ready to do new ones on me.. yes they are NOT symetrical (sp?) and i didnt want them to be... if you see them in person and look at them they were drawn to look like thay are moving...

my original plan was to do them black and red BUT they ended up looking good with just black so i left them that way..

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

they are identical though, used the same stencle for both.. just at diff angles

You did the back of your calves yourself?

Wow..... Looks really good for doing them yourself. Can't be very eaasy to tattoo the back of your own calf?

not to be rude, but isn't that a tat for chicks?
that is a tat i see on chicks at my school.

that sort of symbol is used on russian mafia members to signal that that are loyal to the mafia, not the same design but very very similar

nice tattoing but the fact it isnt symmetrical puts me off a lil

yeah freek.. your work is good.. ya got alot more gun time on me.. if you lived here id deff pay you to do some work on me..

and like i said i didnt want them simetrical i wanted them to look like they were in motion.

i spent the longest time lookin and pricing.. than finally we got the stuf

looks good bro.

My tattooist used to practice on pigs heads and skin he said they are very close to tattooin human skin.

Hey freak you do any old/new school work with color? Im looking to get a pise done on my leg.

ive just got some work done on my chest and stomach piece gotta about 21 hours in with about 30+ left

cfed now you need some poeple to tattoo on

i like tattooin on my self, i like the feeling of gettin tattoos lol... ( take that how you want lol)

did a small one on the wife but it turned out fkd up.

so u like the feeling of needles(sp) peircing ur skin thousands of times?.........EMO bastard.......ahah jk, i want a tattoo, but i want sumthin originial like barbed wire around the arms or sumthing like that