new light setup updated with pics

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
well here they are folks....switched out the 50watt bulbs with some leds.. each bulb has 80 leds and the total watts from each bulb is 2 watts...

i think they kick ass and are bright as hell.....check out the pic and tell me what ya think.

ndpusl.jpg

1sb5tu.jpg

315bwya.jpg

311xqbm.jpg

Reactions: little3mil
yb, they look great! dumb question but led lights are battery powered correct? and would you mind telling me where and how much you got them at? thanks and again they look sick!!

holy shizzles!!!!!! those are bright , mine are on their way , I'll post up when I get em in . how far do they throw a beam? maybe get a driveway shot

looks good brutha, + rep to help ya catch up!!!!!

yb, they look great! dumb question but led lights are battery powered correct? and would you mind telling me where and how much you got them at? thanks and again they look sick!!

not battery powered they are 12v powered by the bike......the bike is running in the last pic at idle

i like em.. they look good but does that beam travel.. like take a pic with it facing out into the driveway...
i may have to try them.. you think they are brighter then to 20W bulbs?

depending on the beam , I may run 2 sets of headlights , at 3 watts each , and run a pair of led taillights , your still looking at only 18 watts , thats less than 1 of the wally world bulbs , this is good stuff