new guy want to show everyone what i ride

myquad007.jpg

first finding a new seat its taped right now did a very good tape job looks good to. haven't really done some hard driving with her yet this weekend i will.

i would suggest upgrade your shocks, if you have money get some elka or works, if not, get banshee front and rear from like a 250r, 400ex, or other. there is a thread all about that.

i need a new seat the foam is rotting and it is ripped bad and i hate seat covers they slid all over. oh and what is a sig. see that truck in the profile pic thats mine 1977 f-150 custom 351 modified 4- wheel drive automatic trans stack exhaust shortbox runs like a champ

it isn't the seat cover you are thinking of, it is a new cover, like you take your old one off then put this new one on. it wont slid all around and sh*t.

i need a new seat the foam is rotting and it is ripped bad and i hate seat covers they slid all over. oh and what is a sig

a sig is what below all my posts, a pic and a list of mods is what most guys do but you can do whatever you want. and a seat cover dosent slide all over... its a entirely new cover and the old one gets cut off, not like a car..

eveything i want cost money. hey does anyone want a raptor, a blaster or ski doo snowmobile or a trailer if so there are some near Wadhams rd in michigan i forget the address, 2000 obo for the blaster, 2900 obo for the raptor didn't see the price for the trailer or snowmobile

Welcome to the forum. Let me say this. When i got my stock blaster I was happy with it and was going to ride just as it was. Then I came on here and started to read a bout all the cool mods and upgrades. After reading about how much better I could make my blaster perform I was hooked. We have some cool people on here that make and sell custom parts. Here's just some of the people and parts. We have awk08 who makes brakets to mount a gsxr street bike rear brake to your blaster. We have Norman 420 who makes spindles to mount a disc brake setup. We have blasterfreek that makes case savers ther are other people and parts if you look around on here.