new guy want to show everyone what i ride

welcome aboard bro, nice blasty...and yea hanging around here will get ya eaten sleepin and breathin blastys for sure, give it time lol

yep! i don't have they money either and some how i have dropped a couple grand on stuff over the last year. this place is awesome and almost everyone gives great advice on what parts are the best and how to work on your quad

eveything i want cost money. hey does anyone want a raptor, a blaster or ski doo snowmobile or a trailer if so there are some near Wadhams rd in michigan i forget the address, 2000 obo for the blaster, 2900 obo for the raptor didn't see the price for the trailer or snowmobile

Welcome, I take it you're from Michigan...?

you take the front tires off and bolt them on backwards. the offset of the rims gives you a couple inches of width in the front end. helps out with stability

a lil ford trivia. ford never made a 351 (modified). they made a 351(M)/400. same engine just the 400 had longer stroke. the (M) was nothing but a letter to separate it from the 351(C)=Cleveland and 351(W)= Windsor which is where those motors were made but too different engines. but for some reason some people called those 351(M) modifieds or Michigans.

either way cool truck. i had a 78 xlt with the 351m when i was 17 and used it to haul around my blaster for years. i miss them both. welcome to the site!