New from VA

Jan 22, 2014
Remington VA
Hello to all, my name is Jon. I am a regular on BansheeHQ.com and a site sponsor over there. I like helping folks as much as I can and there is always something new to learn and interesting about forums. Anyhow I signed up here and paid to become a supporting member of this fine site. I own and operate a local ATV performance based shop in central Virginia. ATV's have been a passion of mine ever since I was young and I have especially taken a love to 2 stroke engines over the years. I am here to give advice when I can and to be another proud member of the official #1 Blaster Forum! Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the site,
I am new here too but not to building 2 strokes . I roadraced laydown Karts that hit 135mph at Daytona. The motors I built were 100 cc Komets and Parilla
that turned 16,000 to 18,000 rpm. I was State and District Champ 5 yrs in a row. :D

welcome to BF Jon !

just a little FYI.....i watched some vids on the website, if you plan on posting any of them on here, all riders in any pics or vids will be required to have a helmet on while in motion.
we've got alot of younger riders on here that we like to set a good example for.

Welcome to the site,
I am new here too but not to building 2 strokes . I roadraced laydown Karts that hit 135mph at Daytona. The motors I built were 100 cc Komets and Parilla
that turned 16,000 to 18,000 rpm. I was State and District Champ 5 yrs in a row. :D

wow, you should start a thread with details and pics/vids of your carting days.
135 @ daytona, i'd like to see that I:I

Last edited: