New 2010 blaster 350!!!!pics inside!!!

jeff1005

Oct 7, 2008
PA
......................................................................................
April Fools!!!!!!LoL

Last edited:
haha,I was meaning to play a trick on my gf all day but forgot and now she's at work so I had to get it out of my system.haha

I was kinda thinkin it wouldn't get a response really,with 2 strokes for the most part not in production anymore.It would be awesome if some company started making 2 strokes again besides KTM.

i knew it was aapril fooos before i even lookd.. butt..

rumor does have it according to a few guys in the know at my local yammaha dealer, that yammay is in ther works of making a stronger 350 2 stroke twin motor to sell as a 'performance item' for home buiult quads...

i knew it was aapril fooos before i even lookd.. butt..

rumor does have it according to a few guys in the know at my local yammaha dealer, that yammay is in ther works of making a stronger 350 2 stroke twin motor to sell as a 'performance item' for home buiult quads...

Hmm that sounds cool. I hope they doB-). KTM is supposed to come out with a 250 2stroke but I haven't heard much about it.....

4cfed are you sure your not playing your own april fools trick LOL that would be sweet though.