need help asap high idle gonna blow up

blasterbrian

Mar 17, 2016
I think my blaster is sucking air somewhere I just put on v force 4s, an ant monster coil, fmf gold series to stock pipe gutted out the quad idles so high it sounds like it will blow up I have a 280 jet in the carb so all I can figure is its an air leak in dying to ride the thing I'm going to order a moose tors kit asap and new throttle to make sure it's not the carb boot or throttle cable I neeeeeed alot of help sorry to be a pain in everyone's ass ps I need leak down tester bad

Also forgot to mention brand-new air filter took lid off to fit 400ex shock thanks to kens bushings :)

Please don't make the mistake of riding it "just a little"
Do you have any jets larger than the 280? Always best to start out large and work your way down, using a plug chop to confirm that it's good. Do you have any other mods?

Please don't make the mistake of riding it "just a little"
Do you have any jets larger than the 280? Always best to start out large and work your way down, using a plug chop to confirm that it's good. Do you have any other mods?

Not riding it until it's dialed in and ready i love my quad in not trying to kill it thanks for the tip tho I do have larger jets 270 to 300 all mods listed above not sure about top end I havent opened it up as its been running good only other mods are not to engine lol

Also I am going to be replacing plug and gapping it to normal gap buying leak down tester from awk