my old blaster.. mess with him

ok i texted him and he told me "i got it from the hillbilly dude who didnt no sh*t about blasters and what he had done to it, i kno all about them and i no what is done to mine. ive have put over 3 gs into this bike and its not for the average rider so if you think im liying well then you can shove it up your ass"

hahah thats what he said to me......i said, your a liar and that is a mostly stock blaster you f*cking toolbag

so far i think im like the 4th person he has told "shove it up your ass", lol

Wow so I'm a hillbilly and don't know sh*t about blasters?!?!?!? Mmmm yeahhhh ok!!! Kid is like 12 an has his fingernails painted black!...... He has 3 grand in it????? I had about 1400 into it countin the price of the banshee I traded for it,

lmao i texted and pretended that i wanted to buy it evan though im states away... asked him what color the bottom of the head is.. since the vitos is a grey color .. he said i dunnooo.. then i told him the a arms and swing arm looked stock... and asked if he has any paper work to this so called big incestment.. and he said your a f*ckin idiot i dont wanna sell it to you... So i tell him hes a lien fuc* fac* and no one is going to pay that much for it.. seeing how you can get a decent blaster now a days a g or cheaper...

i also pointed out that it is not a 2000 or near that.. he said the engine is a 2002 and the frame is early ninetys

i sent him this maybe it will set him in his place

ill give you 400 cash for it and BTW its a 89 not a 02 lier. its NOT stretched and dosent have half of that stuff you say it does cause i know the preveous owner. and what brand are the after market A-arms you claim its has on it? they look pretty stock to me? good luck trying to sell your bike with a bunch of lies. ass

I think the funniest thing is that if he doesn't sell it by friday he is raising the price on it, lol I think that is kinda bassackwards, usually if you can't sell it for a lower price, your not going to sell it at a higher price.

Exactly just cause. If I have something posted for like a week, ill drop the price a few hundo an say if not sold by so an so day price goes back to prev listed price, like I said I'm not made he is sellin it I'm made that he is lyin threw his teeth about it! ...... Just like he did with the 250r I got from him, turns out I know the guy he got it from, kid claimed they rebuilt the motor when the prev owner rebuilt it, I talked to the prev owner on the phone, I sold him a fmf silwncer for it in the winter an he bought a fmf fatty off a friend of mine,

i had my cuz text him last night he told my cuz to shuv it up his ass and he was gonna file herassment charges on the next person to text hinm o and he said those were the pics fed had on craigs list he said the po had it on cl and those are his pictures i changesd alot of stuff since then lol