my new heel guards!!

Hey thats a really good idea i think i am going to have to steel that idea if you dont mind. My plastice ones busted off right away they were just junk and poor design. thanks for the idea.

BigBlaster

Good Work Man I like them I am missing half of the plactic ones now and was wondering what to build im gonna base my off yours. thanks I:I

i like them... do you think it would take away too much foot room to mount it directly to the tubing, and angle them back toward the fender instead of welding them to the old tabs, like you did??? i cut my metal tabs (that the plastic heel guards attached too) off to give me more wheel clearance..

i'm gonna try makeing mine outta aluminum plates and a hand held pop riveting machine. if you dont want your old plastic ones I'll take em. LOL

on my old blasty i had no heal gards and i was doin donuts and my foot slead off the peg and i ran it over and i was in a cast and on crutches for 3 weeks. man it hurt really bad.

Them things are f*cking bad ass bro i like how it kinda keeps your feet caged in where are you from how much would you charge me to hook me up with something like that.

what size pipe did u use how did u bend the pipe and whats the sheet metal called?

I am not sure how to give rep or I would ;-)

we don't have a rep button on this new forum, instead it's like facebook and you "Like" a post.
the like button is at the bottom right of every post