My New 660r

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Sorry it took so long. With it being -2 i dont even want to bother taking pictures. I'm going to get a full HMF pipe, blingstar nerfs, full skid plates, a new front bumper, yfz front shocks, and a gyt graphic kit along with a black hood, new tires and rims, new a-arms and new blue plastics all around as well as some other goodies I:I and DAMN is that thing fast! Its already got a lonestar steering stem and tag bars too.

2i6fjut.jpg

2hi83eg.jpg

2qk5i1i.jpg

255rg44.jpg

theres a nasty yfz, awsome looking condition with a cr500 engine in it. oh gawd how that thing would rip. for sale sorta near me, drivable for $3500. thinking about that, being in canada, 3500 for a quad up here would be like 2k for this beast down for you so think of that deal. it was 5, then 4500 and now 3500. guess they really want it gone. sleds gota come out!

man i hope you like it i got one to and man it rips! mines all piped and got a lot of goodies and damn, thats all i can say

o yeah! there awesome. deff, way more power than i expected! im going to get a bunch of stuff =D i added all the parts together that i want and its like 2000 lol

idk how these things sound with a HMF but i do know they sound BADASS witha FMF factory 4.1 exhaust. it puts ya right at the db limit lol..

no man the 660 raptors have carbs like blasters lol. Nice raptor mate a love them i'm thinking about selling the blasty and getting a 660 or a 700. But i'm not sure at the mo haha