My Goal...

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
Is to buy a truck by midterms this year. I'm looking at several Chevy s10, ford ranger, mazada, Toyota tacoma etc.... After that going to start funding for a quad to race again. Probs going to be looking at a semi-built trx 250r or trx 450r. Idk when I'll be able to afford that, but this is my life dream, and I'm going to pursue it.

Starting when I get home, Friday, I'm going to litter the streets with my small engine flyers, start cranking out YouTube videos, and ask for more hrs at work.

I know I said this about 1000 times, but this time is different. I'm .no fortune teller, but things I believe are going to start tp get betteMy mom got a better higher paying job, she's now dating a dude who drag races and has money I:I lol and I'm going to start getting paid back from her.

This time is also different from last, cause I have a job now and less reliant on my mom for money for entrance fee etc. I may be going to college soon, and that may slow me down, but I'm still going to do what it takes to finish what I started.

Now with my mom's bf, I'll have some help with motors etc. He has raced all his life and has worked on cars since he was 16. His son has raced mx for a short time too. Did I mention he has money? I:I

After all the sh1t that I deal with my dad and ,other influential People in my life like my teacher, I realize now that the only person able to do this and make it work is me.

So I'll see you guys in about 1/2 a year with a pic of my new truck. Maybe even with a quad on the back.

Atta boy

From pessimist to optimist, way to go. .

I knew u were going to say that lol

I was talking to my mom today about racing again, and obviously she doesn't want me to do it. For obvious reasons, basically I said that "u are not going to stop me from doing what I've been wanting do do since I was 7" so I think I finally got her to agree. Reguardless, when I'm 18 I don't need parent consent anyway. But yea.

I'll be racing in C class. I might be a complete idiot for spending a lot of money for a quad and such, bit ill learn that lesson later.

Good to hear! It's a tough sport for young racers trying to make it on their own but nothing is impossible with enough determination and work. If I can do anything to help you out let me know. I think I gave you my number before but if you don't have it anymore hit me up on FB and let me know. I know you love two strokes but I think you'd love a TRX450R just as much, if not more. If you end up back in racing with a quad, or even a bike, let me know and you'll have some engine work done in no time. You get a 450R and I'll build the motor if you go out and kick some competitions butt! Always looking to help out man. Let me know!

Good to hear! It's a tough sport for young racers trying to make it on their own but nothing is impossible with enough determination and work. If I can do anything to help you out let me know. I think I gave you my number before but if you don't have it anymore hit me up on FB and let me know. I know you love two strokes but I think you'd love a TRX450R just as much, if not more. If you end up back in racing with a quad, or even a bike, let me know and you'll have some engine work done in no time. You get a 450R and I'll build the motor if you go out and kick some competitions butt! Always looking to help out man. Let me know!

Thanks man! I do have your number I believI know its a tough sport to get into, I've done it before, but I'm doing it again. The biggest issue for me is just money and funding. If I have that solved, I'll be able todo what I want.

yea but if you buy a cheap unreliable vehicle you are wasting your money. look around for a bit and research the crap out of a vehicle before you look at it. research pays off big time

ONLY reliable ranger is the 2.4 4cyl 5spd manual... And they get the best gas mileage I:I

im not trying to insult you but your 15 years old. you haven't even driven a ranger legally. i know people that own both versions and the people with the 4 bangers get about the same mpg driving normally and have more problems with the engines. they also tend to die sooner that a comparable v6 ranger.

Yea. I was mainly looking into the rangers, but I'm kinda liking the S10. I'll have to research more etc, but I'm really just looking into cheap and reliable. I'm not going to be too picky with what I buy. My focus is more on the quad. But obviously I'm not going to get a terd either lol

im not trying to insult you but your 15 years old. you haven't even driven a ranger legally. i know people that own both versions and the people with the 4 bangers get about the same mpg driving normally and have more problems with the engines. they also tend to die sooner that a comparable v6 ranger.

I have a permit, and yes i have driven them... My dads has almost 300k, better mileage than the V6 auto (depends on how you drive too)... And way better mileage than a 4x4!

Yea. I was mainly looking into the rangers, but I'm kinda liking the S10. I'll have to research more etc, but I'm really just looking into cheap and reliable. I'm not going to be too picky with what I buy. My focus is more on the quad. But obviously I'm not going to get a terd either lol

S10 are nice, but i would still go with a ranger, very reliable. Never owned a S10, so i cant rip on that either. I just know the rangers are very good.

I think I'll be looking for a trx450r. 450 dominate the race world, and as much as I would love q 250r, they had their time, nd that time ain't now. So I think a 450 would be the better and smarter choice.