My dads toy...

Xero

Jan 8, 2012
England, UK.
So this is my dads toy!

argocat.jpg

For the people that know what it is, i need to say no more! :p but for the ones that don't this is a 1994 Argocat Magnum, we fitted a 23hp kholer V-Twin engine.

their not very fast by and stretch of the imagination, top speed being around 20mph but there is no where these cant go, they even float its full 8 wheel drive and you can also buy tracks for them it is meant to carry 6 people, we are currently building a atv trailer for it to carry another 6 people in the trailer.. any questions just ask :p

there are mannnnny area's around me that i would have my doubts weather it would make it, we have some sludge by the swamp that is about waist deep and when u slap it it moves like jello, lol

there are mannnnny area's around me that i would have my doubts weather it would make it, we have some sludge by the swamp that is about waist deep and when u slap it it moves like jello, lol

Sounds good, as you can see it has a winch on the front incase it ever did get stuck, but so far its never needed it! as for the the sludge it would properly just drive straight over the top, they can drive over the stop of snow because they have great surface area.

Not that it would really matty as much where you are but over here in the UK the law on it is strict so it is always road registered, as if we took it on the road over here not registed it would be taken and crushed instantly

Many yrs ago i had a 6 wheel similar to that and it was a sprocket and chain nightmare. Both sides of it had chain drives and i was replaceing sprockets and chains all the time but it would go threw anything as well as water. Very fun machines.

So this is my dads toy!

argocat.jpg

For the people that know what it is, i need to say no more! :p but for the ones that don't this is a 1994 Argocat Magnum, we fitted a 23hp kholer V-Twin engine.

their not very fast by and stretch of the imagination, top speed being around 20mph but there is no where these cant go, they even float its full 8 wheel drive and you can also buy tracks for them it is meant to carry 6 people, we are currently building a atv trailer for it to carry another 6 people in the trailer.. any questions just ask :p

Looks like a mini hummvee! Cool looking thing! i know where to go if the world floods!