My brand new rappy 250

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
So i finally bought a new quad,and tis the raptor 250 se 2008, so far ive been really impressed with its performance, its outperforms the blaster in nearly every aspect(stock vs stock ofcourse), and you barely notice the speed difference.The suspension is incredibly good,its like upgrading from a 90cc atv suspension to elka shocks.Enough with the words,here the pics.

msi3jc.jpg

34ydv78.jpg

xe07q0.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
thanks everybody

looks great. why not a 350? thats what i would have got? and better a 450:)

looks good though. how does it ride?

i didnt get a 350 because i odnt like how it rides, and specially since its a warrior type, i dont like that type of atv, the 450 was too expensive and the trails we ride arent what you would call 450 type,thats why everyone over here have blasters, they are the right type for them trails so thats why i got the 250. And it rides awesome, dont underestimate this lil guy,its not the same reading and watching gay lil videos on youtube were the peeps dont know how to ride,this lil machine is tough, and since im only 5'6 122 pounds,it rides even better. perfect machine for me.I:I What really convinced me to buy this quad was the words from the GNCC champion dude(forgot name) who won with a blaster 1st place overall. read it in atvriders.com

I love it bro!
I've liked those lil Rappy ever since they came out :)
Congrats it looks really nice!

^^of course you would smoke it dude,you got a vitos 240 big bore, v-force, full exhaust system,aluminum air box, 36 mm carb,14/38 gearing, THATS A BUILT BLASTER VS A STOCK RAPPY,lol and im talking stock vs stock,but the blaster is still faster and has better top end, thats just it, but a build blaster walks over it.

i love the colors and i like the lil raptor 250 if i wasnt so big (230lbs) id get one too.
if i was to get a new quad id prolly end up getting a 400ex lol

looks great. why not a 350? thats what i would have got?

I recall a test between the 250, and the 350, and I believe the 250 outperformed the 350 in most areas.

Nice buy man... enjoy it, and keep us informed on all the race requests you will be surely getting !

Nice bike, but im sorry dude I will take a 2 stroke over a four anyday of the week... But good for dude!! Good luck with it..

Looks nice, wonder if the plastic can be modded to fit a blasty? Or the blasty motor in hat bike would b sweet !