my blasy vs. 08 400ex

yeah it probly does 65 8-| ..wound out in 5th gear for 5mins goin slightly down hill:p

and no need to take offense to what i said. you're not one of the kids i met up with, if you were you'd be riding a shiny new 450 too:D.

but seriously tho it really dont matter what your top speed is unless you drag and even then if you caint get there quick enough its pointless.

sooo.... 0 to 65 in 10mins huh.... thats gotta get the blood pumping rightB)

HAHA sh*t dude ur cracking me up. Yeah but id like to see a stock 400ex go 60, my friend just raced one on his 80 and it beat it lol.

hahaahha i already no id beat your whip man,.....ahahh

and you your self said you wouldnt take mine, but a stock one, then yes, lol

And dude im just messin with you so dont take me seriously. Its a 2 stroke forum so you know i gotta give you some bs.

i was talkin to supernoober there, he always likes to talk sh*t to me, but he already noes he dont want none of this....ahah

HAHA sh*t dude ur cracking me up. Yeah but id like to see a stock 400ex go 60, my friend just raced one on his 80 and it beat it lol.

and i no your friend didnt beat a 400ex on a 80cc bike, thats impossible unless the 400ex rider didnt no how to rdrive manuel tranny, ahhaa maybe he beat the EX sense the guy couldnt get it out of first gear!

and i no your friend didnt beat a 400ex on a 80cc bike, thats impossible unless the 400ex rider didnt no how to rdrive manuel tranny, ahhaa maybe he beat the EX sense the guy couldnt get it out of first gear!

Dude those 80cc motocross bikes rip, dont underestimate those little 2 strokes.

yea i heard those 85 cc 2 strokes are like the equivilant of a 250 there sick. personally id love to own a 400ex though they seem really nice

well first off that 400ex pulled at the end on the 85 and you said an 80, and also its dirtbike, that dirtbike would also beat the 450 off the line and then about half way the 450 would walk on it just like the 400ex started to walk away

edit, just re watched the vid again and noticed the dirtbike letoff? but the 400ex was still catching up. they should have kept going

well first off that 400ex pulled at the end on the 85 and you said an 80, and also its dirtbike, that dirtbike would also beat the 450 off the line and then about half way the 450 would walk on it just like the 400ex started to walk away

edit, just re watched the vid again and noticed the dirtbike letoff? but the 400ex was still catching up. they should have kept going

i just rewatched the vid as well and noticed the 85 rider wasnt wearing a helmet! o_O Musta reduced wind resistance or something, LOL

ahahaha yep exactly, he must have been running snake oil and blinker fluid, and flux capaciter in his bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know dude im playin, its just fun messing with 4 strokes lol.

no i no i was seriously just trying to figure out the vid, wasnt trying to prove you wrong, just figuring out was was going on

goyou.gif

I think all this is just stupid. Let people think whatever about your bike. Your the one who looks/rides it everyday, why should you care about what other people say or think?

If you guys blasters cant walk all over 400exs youre doing something wrong. I have a full port job, big carb, reeds, pipe, etc. Stock bore and stroke and whipped a built 416ex in every way. I have maybe 1500 in my whole bike, he had 2500 in just the motor, full curtis sparks built. And yes he can ride it.

4 strokes suck for drag racing, but for overall riding having a good time theres no problem with them. There is absolutely no argument that a 4 stroke is better in any way in straight up power comparisons. I have a bunch of the little 4 stroke mini pit bikes and theyre awesome, but i will never own a 4 stroke quad.

Im going to race a guy with a built "440" ex sometime after i get the bike jetted and everything with the newer carb i put on. Ill get a vid and post it, should be a good race. I get tired of the loud mouth 4 stroke fegs talking sh*t for no reason all the time.