My Bansheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

calcium12

May 27, 2009
This is my first time posting pics, so bare with me.... i bought this shee for 1800 CANADIAN ...its has ownership (title) and its a 1999
the only problems are
1. The seal at the kick start needs replacing (its leeking oil and it shows in the pic, so if anyone has a new seal ...)
2. The real bearing is shot so it squeks but thats all cool the guy gave me a whole extra swing arm with the bearings
3. the frame is slightly bent (as shown with the springs different distances from upper A-arms) but no big still rides good
4. my bro said one of the front rims are bent but idk because that tire was also low when he rode it

This quad is fast im not going to lie especially for my first quad ... where i ride i think im just going to go to 2nd gear max ... unless i go onto the road
but i know these things are MONEY PITS so im going to try and just maintain it with little mods...but i will try and rebuild it in the winter with pc/paint and just refreshing the look

I think the only mods on here are
1. twist throttle
2 and that standing bar thingy (not a nerf but something)

2iqj2w2.jpg

2mgpj0p.jpg

2elsen7.jpg

28vbps4.jpg

imqg5l.jpg

1xykpg.jpg

1xykpg.jpg

1xykpg.jpg

2i81l0.jpg

wtf posted same pic 3 times ... i was trying to show other swing arm, leak and rear end

ya i know i already got my eyes on a t-5 thingys ... but i dont want it to be a money pit lol :eek:

it's like hairroin bro, before you know whats going on your selling your grandmother's jewelry and breaking into the neighbors house to steal money to pay for that new stroker crank or bigger carbs.:D

lol idk ... i just dont want to mess with it too much because i am new to 2 strokes and if i mess this engine its twice as exspensive to fix (becuase 2 cylinders) and i suck at tuning

it's like hairroin bro, before you know whats going on your selling your grandmother's jewelry and breaking into the neighbors house to steal money to pay for that new stroker crank or bigger carbs.:D

hahahahaah funny, lol you forgot bout the trinity cheetah engine also lmao, banshees ARE a money pit I:I

do u steal ur grandmas jewlery? lol

there not as big of money pits as everyone says they are...dont get me wrong they cost alot to play with but there well worth it...i wouldnt get the t-5's without engine modding...go with t-6's...those are for non modded engines...any questions you have just PM me and ill answer them for you...

MATH!!!!!!!!!!

TOOMEYS= $ 704
STAROKER= $ 799
COOL HEADS= $ 230
GEARING= $ 45
CARBS= $ 210
K&N= $ 45
ELKAS=$ 400
V FORCE= $ 130

im not bragging about all this...cuz im still paying my parents off for the stroker/carbs...

parts are expensive but there worth it...especially if you wanna rule the dirt world...

MATH!!!!!!!!!!

TOOMEYS= $ 704
STAROKER= $ 799
COOL HEADS= $ 230
GEARING= $ 45
CARBS= $ 210
K&N= $ 45
ELKAS=$ 400
V FORCE= $ 130

im not bragging about all this...cuz im still paying my parents off for the stroker/carbs...

parts are expensive but there worth it...especially if you wanna rule the dirt world...

only 400 for the elkas? is that per shock??