my 450r is ready to race.

prolly just the go pro cam mic, not as sensitive as a camera watching from the side lines. I don't think there's a silencer in there judging on the tone.

nice jumps, proof lol :D probably should put a big blaster forum sticker on it, JUST to make sure we know it's u :)

tj gotta get some vids up wen u get the 90 mod back. and some helmet cam of the you racing the 450. dont crash into anybody wen u are jumping like you did to the blaster. lol

tj gotta get some vids up wen u get the 90 mod back. and some helmet cam of the you racing the 450. dont crash into anybody wen u are jumping like you did to the blaster. lol

I plan on getting some helmet cam vids this saturday at the real track lol

Bro, I was lookin at pics of your 450r and I just noticed how high it sits. I have a yfz and it sits a whole lot lower. And it could be because someone adjusted my shocks.

Bro, I was lookin at pics of your 450r and I just noticed how high it sits. I have a yfz and it sits a whole lot lower. And it could be because someone adjusted my shocks.

lol, thats just the way the hondas sit...
they are the tallest out of all of the 450s...

we got it as low as it can go...

the 450r does sit high, but remarkably they are stable.

you can buy a lowering kit but i wouldn't try clearing a m95 foot table top with it.

i have thought about making a steel lowering kit rather than buying the aluminum kits.

i love my 2006 450er

tons of raw horsepower!!!

here are a couple pics from last saturday.
Screenshot2010-06-01at55248PM.png

and I nice whip lol....

Screenshot2010-06-01at55105PM.png

great pics bud.....u always get killer air shots

but im let down by the whole yammy throttle on a honda......that hurts man lol

hahah what can I say....

I have always been told the 4505 throttles are amazing. but they suck balls lol
and the blasters is awesome.

it did take some modding. you cant tell from that pic though...

i was sitting on a lt450r at a dealer and the throttle took no effort at all to move it was the best throttle ive ever felt. the throttle and cluth on my banshee get my hands exhausted after about an hour. it take all 4 of my fingers to clutch itX(

with this shock and link, we were actually able to get the ride height down to 7 1/2 in the rear and 7 3/4 in the front with about 2inches of unladen sag and about 4 with me on it